Get a Food Allergy Test
DR. NOE HAS RETIRED. IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO SCHEDULE TESTS HERE AND THESE MESSAGES ARE NOT MONITORED
Blood food allergy testing is a very useful tool for helping many people with a variety of common complaints, including:
- Ear infections
- Hayfever/post nasal drip
- Hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) including ulcerative colitis, proctitis, and Crohn’s disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Migraine or other headaches
For more information on food allergies, click here.
Blood food allergy testing can be done either with a blood draw or a fingerstick. In most cases our doctors draw blood for this test in our office, but we can also make arrangements with a local facility to draw blood using a test kit that we will provide. In some cases this testing can be billed to insurance plans, but in most cases it will be a cash charge. The laboratory we use for this testing, US Biotek, uses quality control procedures that are unparalleled in the industry, including testing every sample of blood twice to insure accuracy. For more specific information on this testing, go to US Biotek sample reports.
The fees for this testing are as follows:
- 96 foods, IgG antibody (vegetarian or non-vegetarian panels available) – $256
- 96 foods, IgG and IgA combined – $395
- 144 food super panel, IgG and IgA – $495
There are also additional tests that are available that are not listed. Before we can order this test for you, you will first need to have a consult with one of our doctors. The initial visit generally needs to be in the office, but follow-up for allergy results can be done over the phone or via telemedicine.
To request a blood food allergy test, please:
- Call us at , or
- Email us using the form below to request a consult and test