Schedule a Phone/Telemedicine Consult
DR. NOE HAS RETIRED. IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO SCHEDULE VISITS HERE AND THESE MESSAGES ARE NOT MONITORED
If you don’t live nearby you can still get our expert help with your health concerns by scheduling a phone or telemedicine consult. You get the same care and treatment you would get if you were here in person, without having to travel. Here are a few things to remember about phone and telemedicine visits:
- Your initial visit generally needs to be in the office to allow us to do a physical exam and other things that can only be done in person.
- Most follow up visits can be done over the phone or via telemedicine.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, insurance covers phone and telemedicine visits the same as in-office visits.
- In most cases our doctors can order tests for you, such as blood food allergy testing, by making arrangements with a local facility to draw blood or sending you a test kit to collect saliva or stool specimens at home. Testing can also be done at your initial, in-person visit.
- We are not able to prescribe prescription drugs for you unless we have seen you in our office within the past 12 months.
- If you are requesting a telemedicine visit, you will need to have an internet connection that is fast enough to support the video link.
To schedule a phone or telemedicine visit, please
- Call us at , or
- Email us using the form below to request a consult
You are also welcome to call or email us if you have questions you would like to have answered before scheduling a visit.
Our office hours are (eastern time):
To schedule your phone or telemedicine visit by email, begin here: