Schedule a Phone/Skype Consult
If you don't live nearby you can still get our expert help with your health concerns by scheduling a phone or Skype consult. You get the same care and treatment you would get if you were here in person, without having to travel. Here are a few things to remember about phone and Skype visits:
- We can't bill insurance for these visits, so you will need to pay with a credit or debit card at the time of the consult (see our fee schedule below).
- You will need to be under the care of your local primary care physician, because our doctors won't be able to perform a physical exam.
- In most cases our doctors can order tests for you, such as blood food allergy testing, by making arrangements with a local facility to draw blood or sending you a test kit to collect saliva or stool specimens at home. In some cases this testing can be billed to out of state health insurance plans.
- We are not able to prescribe prescription drugs for you unless we have seen you in our office within the past 12 months.
- If you are requesting a Skype visit, you will need to have a Skype account and an internet connection that is fast enough to support the video link.
To schedule a phone or Skype visit, please
You are also welcome to call or email us if you have questions you would like to have answered before scheduling a visit.
Our office hours are (eastern time):
|Monday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Phone or Skype consults are billed by the minute at $237 per hour ($3.95 per minute). A typical new patient consult is 30-45 minutes ($118-$178). Typical follow-up consults are 10-30 minutes ($39-$118). Actual charges may be more or less, depending on the amount of time required. Payment via credit card or debit card is required at the time of service.
To schedule your phone or Skype visit by email, begin here:
Medical Conditions Treated
Most Insurance Accepted
We now accept most health insurance including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
- Comprehensive Benefits Administrators (CBA)
- Dr. Dynasaur
- Great West/One Health
- Green Mountain Care
- Vermont Managed Care
- Vermont Medicaid
- Most other in-state plans except Medicare
(About the only plans we can't accept are Medicare and out-of-state plans.)